Visitors to Bethlehem are sure to enjoy the mountain views and ski areas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, art, and festivals. Cannon Mountain Ski Area, Franconia Notch State Park, and Loon Mountain Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Bethlehem
- The closest major airport is in Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional), 9 mi (14.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Lyndonville, VT (LLX-Caledonia County), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bethlehem
Cultural venues in the city include Colonial Theater, Gallery at WREN, and Bethlehem Heritage Society Museum. The mountain views and forests highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Strawberry Hill State Forest, Rocks Estate, and White Mountain National Forest. In the area, you'll also find Cannon Mountain Ski Area and Franconia Notch State Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bethlehem. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Adair Country Inn and Restaurant - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and local sightseeing.
- The Mulburn Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and room size at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- The Wayside Inn - Amenities at this 2.5-star inn include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Loon Mountain Ski Resort, located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Mount Washington State Park, which is 19.1 mi/30.7 km away.
Dressing for Bethlehem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- From April to June, the average is 78°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the nighttime average
- About 38.90 inches of rain falls on Bethlehem each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°F