Find Hotels in Betws-Y-Coed
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2020
Visitors to Betws-Y-Coed are sure to enjoy the waterfalls and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and golf courses.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodations in Betws-Y-Coed
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 42.6 mi (68.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Betws-Y-Coed
The city's waterfalls, mountain views, and hiking trails provide a picturesque setting, and places to visit include Swallow Falls. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Snowdonia National Park Visitor Centre and Betws-Y-Coed Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Betws-Y-Coed. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- SUMMER HILL GUEST HOUSE - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Llwyn Onn Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and quiet location at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Afon Gwyn Country House - This 5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers love its comfortable rooms and first-rate property condition.
Getting Around Betws-Y-Coed
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Betws-Y-Coed Station. Betws-Y-Coed might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Betws-Y-Coed
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 58°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Betws-Y-Coed gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 66°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Betws-Y-Coed?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Betws-Y-Coed, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Betws-Y-Coed?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Betws-Y-Coed?
What's the best place to stay for families in Betws-Y-Coed?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Betws-Y-Coed?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Betws-Y-Coed?
Where is the best place to stay close to Swallow Falls?
What about the best place to stay close to Gwydyr Forest?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Betws-Y-Coed?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Betws-Y-Coed?
Recent reviews of Betws-Y-Coed hotels
More trip options
- Betws-Y-Coed Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Betws-Y-Coed Airports
- Hotels near Popular Betws-Y-Coed Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Betws-Y-Coed
- More Hotel Options in Betws-Y-Coed
- More Popular Hotels in Wales
- Other Hotels near Betws-Y-Coed, Wales
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends