Find Beach Hotels & Resorts in Beziers from $64
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Beziers Beach Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on May 25, 2017
More Beachfront Hotels in Beziers
Beach Condos in Beziers
- Beautiful Apartment35sqm Ground FloorAgde, OccitanieGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (1 review)
- Studio Terrace sea View With Private Parking on the Fisherman's IslandAgde, OccitanieGet Rates
- Appartement Equipé 150m de la Plage! Accès Piscine Saisonnière + SaunaAgde, OccitanieGet Rates
- Appart avec Kitchenette Equipée | 200m de le Plage RichelieuAgde, OccitanieGet Rates
- Private Apartment-studio in the Heart of AgdeAgde, OccitanieGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Appart Cosy 200m de la Plage | Accès Piscine SaisonnièreAgde, OccitanieGet Rates
- Proche de la Plage + Aqualand ! Appart avec LoggiaAgde, OccitanieGet Rates
- PROMOTIONS DE GOLF ! Appart ÉquipéAgde, OccitanieGet Rates4/5Very Good! (1 review)
- Super Endroit ! Appart avec Terrasse/Loggia, 50m de la MerAgde, OccitanieGet Rates
- Ground Floor Apartment Close to the BeachAgde, OccitanieGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (2 reviews)
Beach Villas in Beziers
- Large Charming Pool Villa With spa 400 m From Rochelongue BeachAgde, Occitanie
The price is $242 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.6/5Wonderful! (14 reviews)
- Corner T2 house by the sea with swimming poolPortiragnes, OccitanieGet Rates4/5Very Good! (2 reviews)
- Villa With 3 Bedrooms in Bédarieux, With Wonderful Mountain View, Private Pool, Enclosed Garden - 45 km From the Beach1504 Chemin Haut de Cantalaures, BedarieuxGet Rates
- Villa 100m2 on 1800m2 plot, on the edge of the Etang de Thau, 2km from the beachMarseillan, OccitanieGet Rates4.2/5Very Good! (12 reviews)
- Valras plage new 3Ch villa of 100m2 with JacuzziSerignan, OccitanieGet Rates5/5Exceptional! (11 reviews)
- Beautiful Villa in a Secure Residence With Heated Swimming Pool. V6Serignan, OccitanieGet Rates
- Pretty House with jacuzzi 200m Beach Cap / Grau d'Agde SeahorseAgde, OccitanieGet Rates4.8/5Exceptional! (21 reviews)
- Beautiful air-conditioned villa sleeps 6/8Agde, OccitanieGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (3 reviews)
- Superb contemporary villa, 4 bedrooms, heated pool, 50 meters from the beachAgde, OccitanieGet Rates
- A beautiful secluded villa with pool and garden in the south of France.Thezan-les-Beziers, OccitanieGet Rates4.7/5Exceptional! (6 reviews)
Beach Hotels in Beziers
Book a great spot to stay in Beziers, a place with a lot to offer the traveler dreaming of a beach holiday. With 104 beach hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in this destination, it's easy to find one that meets your needs.
As you decide on a place to stay near the beach in Beziers, take a look at these top hotels with high ratings from Expedia travelers.
Domaine de la Dragonnière - 5 spa campground near the beach. It features an outdoor pool, a poolside bar, and 4 restaurants. Guests love the beach and pool.
Thalacap Résidence - 4 residence near Cap d'Agde Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and shopping. This residence boasts an outdoor pool, complimentary wireless Internet access, and kitchens.
Le Palmyra Golf Hotel - 4 spa hotel near Rochelongue Beach. It offers an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant.
Odalys Résidence Saint Loup - 3 family-friendly residence near Cap d'Agde Beach. It features an outdoor pool, a restaurant, and free self parking. Guests love the beach and pool.
Résidence Pierre & Vacances Les Rivages de Rochelongue - Residence near Rochelongue Beach. Our travelers recommend its beach and pool. This residence boasts an outdoor pool, complimentary wireless Internet access, and kitchens.
Planning Your Trip to Beziers
If you're wondering about the best time to visit, here's what you can expect from the local weather:
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 82°F
- Coldest months: December, January, February, and March, with an average temperature of 41°F
- Driest months: December, March, February, and July, with an average rainfall of 0.04 inches
- Rainiest months: October, April, September, and August, with an average rainfall of 0.09 inches
Sightseeing in and Around BeziersAfter checking into your accommodation of choice, you'll probably want to venture out and explore. If you're eager to check out the beaches, head to Cap d'Agde Beach or Rochelongue Beach for some relaxation by the water. Discover a variety of local attractions, which include Musee des Beaux Arts and Beziers Cathedral. For additional things to see and do, consider a visit to Fort de Brescou or Musee de Biterrois. Visitors also enjoy Beziers for its:
- Archaeological sites
- Sandy beaches
- Water parks
Getting Around Beziers
Make your way to Beziers with a flight to Beziers (BZR-Cap d'Agde), the closest major airport which is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center. If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Béziers Station, Colombiers Nissan Station, or Magalas Station.