Visiting Bhel Township
Travelers to Bhel Township will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bhel Township
Places to visit in the larger region include Ratnagiri Bala Murugan Temple, Green Thunder Water Theme Park, and Delhi Gate. You'll also find Vellore Fort and Jalakanteshwara Temple in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Bhel Township, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Benzz Park is 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the center of Bhel Township. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Vellore can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Khanna Fiesta is 11.9 mi (19.2 km) from central Bhel Township. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Vellore can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
- Regency Sameera Vellore by GRT Hotels is located 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the heart of Bhel Township. This 3-star hotel in Vellore features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free parking.
Getting Around Bhel Township
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Bhel Township Mukundarayapuram Station. Bhel Township may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Bhel Township
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 101°F, while the average at night is 79°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 79°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 93°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bhel Township is 48.35 inches
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 100°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 73°F