When you consider your next getaway, you might think you'll be walking through the city center, noticing the beautiful world or the architecture wherever you look. But there is one attraction you have been especially looking forward to: Bhutan National Museum. You have wanted to escape there for as long as you can remember, and the day has finally come to mark it finished.
Places to Stay at Bhutan National Museum
Hotels near Bhutan National Museum
Embracing the culture of a region is a critical piece of understanding the local society. If you tend to appreciate the more compelling sites, you will relish in some time at Bhutan National Museum.
Paro, where it's found, is 15 miles outside of Thimphu, the famous national capital.
The one and only place to stay in the immediate vicinity of Bhutan National Museum is the Olathang Hotel. Just 2 miles away, it's an easy choice for people who come here.
Some travelers will be happy to find out that the general area offers a few inexpensive hotels. The Bhutan Metta Resort and Spa and the Le Meridien Paro, Riverfront are a few of the most well-known places.
You'll be glad to know that Bhutan National Museum isn't all this neighborhood has to offer. Chharo Restaurant, Chharo Bakery (Paro) is only 0.6 miles away and it serves up delectable dinners.
Before you head off, take a look at what the rest of the area has available:
- As a base for Christian worship, Rinpung Dzong is worth checking out if you're looking to explore your spiritual side.
- Absorb the calm ambience of Kyichu Lhakhang.
- As a place of Christian worship, Taktshang Monastery is worth checking out if you ever need to escape your daily routine.
Expedia's directory of rooms in Paro provides everything you need, so you will surely find spots near Bhutan National Museum that you'll appreciate. It's time to start searching Paro saw quite a few guests over the past year. When reservation time is here, you can rest easy: travelers of all sorts would endorse their Paro hotel to a colleague. You're just a click away from all the inside information you could want.
- You'll find Paro hotels will be quick to welcome you into fresh and tidy rooms.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent monument, the staff at accommodation near Bhutan National Museum go beyond all goals.
- From big reunions to singles, we've got rooms that are soothing for all groups.
Paro rooms saw additional visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's clear why. Thanks to Expedia's big catalogue of hotels near Bhutan National Museum, we see your number one site in your future.
After you've done Bhutan National Museum, there are still more activities to see and do in Paro.
- Step into the perfect store to search for mementos and stop off for a mouthwatering supper of the local ingredients.
- Use a day to organize one or more of the excursions, and you'll soon find Paro also knows a thing or two about individualized service.
- Paro is now starting to be acknowledged after having been kept secret.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Paro, particularly when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Bhutan National Museum from Expedia. Wave goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some astonishing selfies!