When you consider your upcoming vacation, you probably see yourself sauntering around downtown, noticing the gorgeous nature or the monuments everywhere around you. Still, there is one attraction you're especially looking forward to: Bible Lands Museum. Right now is finally the day to check it off your bucket list.
Bible Lands Museum Accommodation
Hotels near Bible Lands Museum
Bible Lands Museum is an interesting spot to stop by.
Jerusalem, the bustling location where it's placed, is the country's capital city.
Choose from as many as 77 hotels, all within a radius of 2 miles around Bible Lands Museum. Check out the King David Jerusalem, just 1 mile away, The David Citadel Hotel, 1 mile away, or the Mamilla Hotel - The Leading Hotels of The World, 1 mile away.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with your family, you might prefer to secure your accommodation with one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Leonardo Plaza Hotel Jerusalem (0.9 miles away) and the Harmony - an Atlas Boutique Hotel (1 mile away) are popular spots to keep in mind.
Remember that you have the option of choosing one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving yourself a treat. The Hillel 11 Hotel is only 0.9 miles away, while the Prima Kings Hotel can be reached in 0.9 miles. Both places are stylish and packed with creature comforts.
Be sure to taste the coffee and delicious treats offered at Mansfeld Cafe, a local spot conveniently close to Bible Lands Museum. Famished travelers in need of a more nourishing dining experience can chow down at Modern Resturant - Israel Museum, an establishment that's also close. Finally, venture to Pub factor and get a round of beers.
Of course, there are also plenty of other things going on within close range of Bible Lands Museum:
- The Shrine of the Book makes a good spot to wander around and engage with the unforgettable displays.
- Take a walk through the various historical exhibits at Israel Museum and educate yourself on the lives and events that shaped this region.
- Stand back and admire the impressive architecture of Knesset, one of the area's modern seats of power.
- You'll be amazed at how much there is to see and do at Bloomfield Science Museum. The array of interactive exhibits and displays guarantee fun for the whole family.
- If you're an avid reader, make sure to check out National Library of Israel.
Expedia's database of West Jerusalem resorts and motels provides all that you need, so you're certain to find selections near Bible Lands Museum that you'll love. Get searching West Jerusalem experienced quite a few guests last year. You can roam with certainty when the time comes to reserve your spot, too: multiple newcomers would endorse their West Jerusalem hotel to a family member. Need help deciding? Find all the insider information you need right here.
- We offer rooms that are cozy for all kinds, from family reunions to newlyweds.
- "Fresh, tidy, and set to welcome you" is how West Jerusalem hotel rooms are run.
- Appropriate for such a stunning landmark, the guest service at hotels close to Bible Lands Museum is great.
West Jerusalem getaways received additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. With Expedia's diverse directory of hotels near Bible Lands Museum, your desired spot lies in your future.
Charming West Jerusalem
After Bible Lands Museum is checked off your timetable, there are still more things to do in West Jerusalem.
- Savor a delightful supper of the local ingredients and dip into the perfect market to search for mementos.
- West Jerusalem also is on the ball when it comes to custom treatment after you spend a day on its a full plate of pastimes.
- West Jerusalem hasn't been too well-known in the guide books, but it is currently starting to be acknowledged.
You won't regret planning a journey to West Jerusalem, particularly when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Bible Lands Museum from Expedia. Prepare to say goodbye to the same old views and usher in some astonishing photo opportunities!