Think of yourself wandering through the lanes during your upcoming day off, taking note of the buildings or the lovely nature everywhere around you. However, there is one thing you are counting on in particular: Bibliotheca Alexandrina. You've wanted to escape there for years, and the day has finally come to check it off.
Where to Stay at Bibliotheca Alexandrina
Hotels near Bibliotheca Alexandrina
You'll be relieved you stopped by Bibliotheca Alexandrina, because memories create the most wonderful mementos of all.
You can find it in in Alexandria, a charismatic city that's worth exploring.
Are you looking for somewhere to stay a short commute from Bibliotheca Alexandrina? You can choose from at least 11 hotels located within 2 miles. One of the more well-known hotels is the Steigenberger Cecil Alexandria Hotel, just 0.8 miles away. Other great options are the Raml Armed Forces Hotel, 0.6 miles away, and the Amoun Hotel Alexandria, only 1 mile away.
Travelers well-acquainted with words and terms such as, "thrifty" and 'budget-savvy,' will be glad to find out that there are some inexpensive hotels nearby. A couple of common choices are the Alexander the great hotel-Alexotel and the Bedouin Hotel - Hostel. The first is 1 mile away, while the second is 1 mile away.
If you want to spend your nights somewhere that you can adoringly describe to friends and family well into the future, you should know that there are some prestigious upmarket establishments nearby. Be sure to look up the latest specials at the Cherry Maryski Hotel (1 mile away) and the Semiramis Hotel (0.7 miles away).
Not many travelers can withstand a packed day of sightseeing without a caffeine fix. Cinnabon is the ideal rest spot as it is near Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Once you feel a rumbling in your stomach, go to another establishment in the vicinity, Pizza Hut. Finally, start an entertaining evening with some beers at Hooligans Pub.
Here's a list of some of the other things you can do in close proximity to Bibliotheca Alexandrina:
- Dig up a few stories about Shallalat Gardens, a great place for history enthusiasts.
- If you love digging into hidden gems of the area, Alexandria University is an ideal place to visit. Here, generations of young students obtained their degrees and went on to promote their education and careers.
- Explore the lives of the society from another lifetime, and delve into the various layers of this region's interesting history when you stop by Alexandria National Museum.
- Take time to visit the Graeco-Roman Museum. You and your family may discover some unusual traditions and beliefs you never even knew existed.
- St. Mark's Coptic Cathedral, this area's most important Catholic church, is a meaningful historical and cultural landmark.
The rail transport terminal, Misr Railway Station, is 1 mile from Bibliotheca Alexandrina, making the metro a convenient method of transportation.
Our resorts and motels in Alexandria deliver all you need, so you can be sure to have a place to stay near Bibliotheca Alexandrina that you'll appreciate. You will not be by yourself: Alexandria was a fairly beloved landing place in the past year. You can do so with confidence when reservation time hits, too: newcomers of all manner recommended their Alexandria hotel. Need help deciding? All the information you need we have right here.
- Rooms in Alexandria lodging are fresh, clean, and ready to welcome you.
- We've got it right here if you're looking for room comfort as well as neatness.
- As you might expect near such a stunning landmark, the concierge service at accommodation near Bibliotheca Alexandrina is grand.
Hotels close to Alexandria got extra visitors in the last twelve months than the year prior to that, and it's clear why. You can stay right nearby with our big selection of hotels near Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
Interesting Alexandria Facts
With Bibliotheca Alexandrina done, you'll still have things to see and do in Alexandria.
- Find the perfect store to look for necessities and add a stop for a tasty dish of the local fare.
- Take an afternoon to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon discover Alexandria also knows many things about receiving its arrivals.
- Until recently, Alexandria tourism has been hidden away, but reservations have been taking off, meaning the time to make your move is now.
Planning a vacation to Alexandria is decidedly the best plan you've ever had, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Bibliotheca Alexandrina from Expedia. Get ready to wave goodbye to the same old sights and usher in some all-new photo ops!