Bibra Lake Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Perth area, you'll find 21 affordable motels among more than 1252 hotels and other accommodations. These cheaper accommodations can help you save some cash compared to traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
By saving on your room price, you can enjoy more of the attractions in Bibra Lake. Not-to-be-missed sights include Adventure World in Bibra Lake, as well as Cottesloe Beach and Kings Park and Botanic Garden in the area.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was conceived in 1925 in San Luis Obispo, California by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel. Often one or two stories tall, motels usually have outdoor access to guestrooms from the parking lot.
Below you'll find some of our customers’ favorite motels in the larger area:
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Adventure World and Fremantle Markets.
- Enjoy access to the coffee shop, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Country Comfort Perth
- A restaurant along with freebies like WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle are available during your stay.
- Central Bibra Lake is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) away
Flag Motor Lodge
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi, parking, and an airport shuttle.
- Located 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from the heart of Bibra Lake
- Central Bibra Lake is 11.4 mi (18.3 km) away
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the heart of Bibra Lake
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Bibra Lake
Here are favorite places in and around Bibra Lake:
- Adventure World
- Cottesloe Beach
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Beeliar Regional Park
- Elizabeth Quay
- Hyde Park
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Perth Zoo
- Cohunu Koala Park
- SuperCars Perth
Bibra Lake is also known for its:
Best Time to Visit Bibra Lake
Determine the optimal time to visit Bibra Lake by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically February and January, while July and August are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 90° F and nighttime temperatures average 55° F
- April-June: 82° F is the daytime average and 44° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 70° F and nighttime averages are around 43° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 87° F during the day and 46° F at night
- Average rainfall is 0.94 inches in a year
How to Get to Bibra Lake and Around the Area
Bibra Lake Transportation
|Perth, WA (PER) ||Airport ||14.2 mi (22.8 km) |