This was a superb home in the Moonlight Basin area. The homes are managed by the Summit Hotel, and their staff was excellent to deal with.
We stayed for a week with family & had a fantastic time! Beautiful, clean and well-furnished home we loved returning to at the end of the ski day.
There were some minor issues, mostly related to maintenance & housekeeping:
1) Almost no hot water when we arrived. I checked the heater settings and they were set to their lowest setting (hello?), and the boiler was set to 160 instead of 180.
2) Housekeeping did a very mediocre job, and only stepped-up when we left a note asking specific things be done and left a tip.
3) The home is billed as ski-in/out. This is not entirely true. You have to walk about 1 block & up stairs to get to the mountain access. You can ski in to the home, but you have to walk down the stairs to access it.
4) Wood burning fireplace almost impossible to light. There is a gas unit on the other side facing the master bedroom; why the builder didn't run run a line into the main fireplace to serve to ignite the logs is crazy. Be sure you ask for lots of starter 'bricks' as you will use all of them and tons of paper to get the fire hot enough to burn.
5) Several lights were out. I found some in the closet and replaced what I could, but had to call maintenance for the rest.
6) Wood stored in garage on lower level - you had to trundle downstairs whenever you needed wood.
Those niggles aside, the home was fantastic
Pros: Fantastic service, beautiful home. Great Hot Springs tub & Jacuzzi soaker in master.
No inside stereo speakers which was a misstep.
Cons: The integration with Moonlight Lodge (the closest amenities) was awkward. It remains a private club and nobody could tell us whether we could use it.
Location: It's not Vail/Whistler/Tahoe, etc. We stayed in most of the time. The sleigh ride at 320 Ranch was great, as was the Yellowstone snowmobile tour.