Big Spring Motels for the Frugal Traveler
There are 6 economical motels in Big Spring among the more than 20 hotels and other accommodations. When you pick one of these cheaper accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money for your trip.
Fun fact: The term "motel" was invented in 1925 by the owner of the Milestone Mo-Tel in San Luis Obispo, California. Often just a story or two, motels usually have exterior corridors overlooking the parking lot or an outdoor pool.
Listed below are some of our customers' recommended Big Spring motels to select from:
Plaza Inn Big Spring
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Knights Inn Big Spring
- A 24-hour front desk along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Quality Inn & Suites
- Enjoy access to the fitness center, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
West Texas Inn
- A restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi are available during your stay.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Things to Do in Big Spring
Those visiting Big Spring have good things to say about the restaurants. Enjoy all there is to see and do in this historical area while you're out sightseeing.
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Big Spring State Park
- Comanche Trail Park
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Big Spring Municipal Auditorium
- Hangar 25 Air Museum
- Heritage Museum of Big Spring
Big Spring is also popular for its:
- Bird watching
Best Time to Visit Big Spring
Determine the optimal time to visit Big Spring by looking over the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 74° F and nighttime temperatures average 31° F
- April-June: 94° F is the daytime average and 46° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 95° F and nighttime averages are around 58° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 82° F during the day and 31° F at night
- Average rainfall is 19.45 inches in a year
How to Get to Big Spring and Around the Area
Big Spring Transportation
|Midland, TX (MAF-Midland Intl.) ||Airport ||50 mi (80.4 km) |