- Santiago Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- Ribera Market
- 4 min walk
- 7 min walk
- Bilbao (BIO)
- 14 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
We have no rooms available for the selected dates: Wednesday, Sep 18 - Thursday, Sep 19
About this area
- Santiago Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Ribera Market - 4 min walk
- Arriaga Theater - 5 min walk
- Bilborock - 7 min walk
- Gran Casino Bilbao - 15 min walk
- Ribera Tram Stop - 4 min walk
- Bilbao-Abando Station - 10 min walk
- Bilbao (BIO) - 14 min drive
About this property
Quartier Bilbao Hostel
This smoke-free hostel features a rooftop terrace, a microwave in a common area, and a refrigerator in a common area. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, an arcade/game room, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite. All 78 rooms offer free WiFi, portable fans, and showers.
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–10:30 AM
Things to do
- Game room
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing boards
Family overnight stay
Welcoming friendly check in with good tips about local sightseeing and eating. Very clean and comfortable bunk beds. We would thoroughly recommend this place.