Think of yourself walking around the downtown area during your perfect vacation, taking note of the architecture or the exquisite environment wherever you look. But Biloxi Lighthouse is one draw you're prepared for in particular. For a while, it's been an entry on your bucket list, and right now is the moment to get yourself there.
Biloxi Lighthouse Hotels
Hotels near Biloxi Lighthouse
Biloxi Lighthouse is not only a popular attraction here, it is also a great entry point to other places you'll want to see in the wider region.
It's located in Biloxi. If you're staying around the state capital, Jackson, you'll have to travel 150 miles to get there.
If you'd love to stay someplace near Biloxi Lighthouse, you won't be disappointed. There are 6 accommodation options within 2 miles. One of the more popular choices is the Beau Rivage, just 0.6 miles away. Other options are the Hampton Inn Biloxi, 0.2 miles away, and the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Biloxi, only 0.4 miles away.
If globetrotting's your number one concern and you're hoping to save dollars when it comes to accommodation, then there are a few budget hotels in close proximity. Why not embark on a leisurely stroll over to the IP Casino Resort Spa, which is 1 mile away, or the Best Western Oak Manor, which is 0.6 miles away?
Want to make your upcoming vacation even more incredible? Book your room at the White House Hotel, An Ascend Hotel Collection Member, an opulent establishment that is only 0.6 miles away.
Before you head to Biloxi Lighthouse, grab a hot coffee at Terrace Café (875 Beach Boulevard, Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, Biloxi). Try one of the specials, take in the energetic ambiance and savor the hearty cuisine at Jia (875 Beach Boulevard, Biloxi). This dining spot is also close by.
Before you go, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- If you can't resist a good view, treat yourself to a sunset at Biloxi Beach. It's one of the region's most renowned stretches of coastline.
- Pick up some pamphlets at Biloxi Visitors Center and make sure you've got the right information to make the most of your time in the area.
- Peruse the fascinating exhibits at Biloxi Fire Museum.
- Cemeteries probably aren't the first thing that springs to mind when considering tourist attractions. But resting places, such as the fascinating Biloxi City Cemetery, can reveal a great deal about this place.
- On your adventures, make sure that you remember to visit Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the most significant Catholic church in this area.
Hotels in Biloxi here on Expedia furnish all that you want, so you are sure to have accommodation near Biloxi Lighthouse you'll adore. You shouldn't be alone: Biloxi was a fairly beloved place in the past year. Need help deciding? You're just a few clicks away from all the recommendations and pointers you could want. You'll travel with confidence once reservation time is here, too: numerous new admirers would endorse their Biloxi hotel to a colleague.
- As you might expect near such a magnificent landmark, the concierge service at hotels near Biloxi Lighthouse is wonderful.
- Rooms in Biloxi accommodation will always be presentable, neat, and ready to welcome you.
- We have suites that are satisfying for all groups, from family reunions to singles.
As you can see, it's clear why Biloxi rooms saw more visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. We see your desired site in your future thanks to Expedia's excellent database of hotels near Biloxi Lighthouse.
All About Biloxi
Once you've crossed Biloxi Lighthouse off your schedule, you'll still have plenty to do in Biloxi.
- Biloxi tours haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but skyrocketing amounts of visits mean today is the day to book.
- Pay a visit to one of the area's monuments, then enjoy a night out on the town to top off the day with a bang.
- After you spend some hours on its ample adventures, you'll notice Biloxi also is an ace when it comes to custom hospitality.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and greet some new landscapes. Planning an escape to Biloxi is always a good strategy, particularly when you take advantage of the awesome deals on hotel rooms near Biloxi Lighthouse from Expedia. Reserve now!