Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star hotel with full-service spa and golf course
Popular property highlights
Situated near the airport, this spa hotel is 1.8 mi (3 km) from Oakdale Mall and within 6 mi (10 km) of Roberson Museum and Science Center and Davis College. State University of New York-Binghamton and Round Top County Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course, and a restaurant. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 41 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with cable channels and DVD players, and other amenities include private yards and room service.
- Overall value of stay
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Comfy beds and overall room comfort
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Traditions at the Glen Resort and Hotel - Binghamton
In addition to a full-service spa, Traditions at the Glen Resort and Hotel - Binghamton features a golf course and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4800 square feet (446 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in a common area. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Traditions at the Glen Resort and Hotel - Binghamton is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 446
- Conference space size (feet) - 4800
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms 4
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Picnic area
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1918
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Golf course on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- DVD player
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Tavern - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a golf course and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
The Spa at Traditions has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 5.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Only service animals are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: USD 5.00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
- Glen Resort
- Traditions Glen Resort Hotel Binghamton Johnson City
- Traditions Glen Resort
- Traditions Glen Resort Johnson City
- Traditions Glen Resort Hotel Binghamton
- Traditions Glen Binghamton Johnson City
- Traditions Glen Binghamton
- Traditions At The Glen Hotel Johnson City
- Traditions At Glen Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.