Book your room at Birmingham Marriott Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Birmingham hotel in The Westside, near International Convention Centre
Located in The Westside, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Five Ways Clock, International Convention Centre, and Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Barclaycard Arena and The Mailbox are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a health club. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 104 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus wired Internet and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Birmingham Marriott Hotel provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Indoor pool
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of restaurants - 2
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Total number of rooms - 104
- WiFi (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 15 GBP per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 GBP per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Birmingham Marriott Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 13 per day