Get an overview of this hotelCentral Birmingham hotel with easy access to NEC
Popular property highlights
Close to station
This centrally located hotel is a 5-minute walk to Birmingham New Street Station and is near the National Indoor Arena, the International Convention Centre, and Bullring Shopping Centre.
Guests can dine in Jenny's restaurant and enjoy drinks and snacks in Harveys bar; conference rooms are available for business guest. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in all public areas.
The 214 guestrooms of the Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station include private bathrooms, televisions, direct-dial phones, and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Central location
- Proximity to public transit and shopping
- Overall value of stay
- Overall room comfort
- Location was a bit noisy
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station
Britannia Hotel Birmingham New Street Station features a restaurant and a bar/ lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and free wireless Internet access. A full breakfast is served daily in the restaurant (surcharge). This Birmingham property also offers laundry facilities and express check-out. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
This property welcomes pets.
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 214
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Jenny's Restaurant – Serves a range of dishes that cater to all tastes.
Harveys Bar – Serves snacks and a good range of beers, wines, and spirits.
Room service - is also available.
A full breakfast is served daily in the restaurant (surcharge).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 25 per stay)
- Birmingham Britannia
- Birmingham Britannia Hotel
- Birmingham Hotel Britannia
- Britannia Birmingham
- Britannia Birmingham Hotel
- Britannia Hotel New Street Station
- Hotel Britannia Birmingham
- Britannia Hotel
- Britannia Birmingham New Street Station
- Britannia New Street Station
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.