Get an overview of this hotelPet-friendly hotel connected to a shopping center in Birmingham with 2 restaurants
Situated in the business district, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Riverchase Galleria, Aldridge Gardens, and Moss Rock Preserve. Birmingham Ballet and Pelham Civic Complex are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with 2 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a nightclub. Free WiFi in public areas and a free airport shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club, and a spa tub.
All 329 rooms feature comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. Free WiFi and iPod docks are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 32000 square feet (2973 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available on request). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Free airport transportation
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Free parking nearby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- Shopping on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 329
- Number of floors - 15
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe
- Free newspaper
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lbs)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 18 for adults, USD 12 and USD 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 100 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey Hotel Hoover
- Hyatt Regency Wynfrey Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Birmingham-The Wynfrey
- Hyatt Regency Wynfrey
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The seasonal pool will be open from March to October. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.