Room for improvement
Posted Sep 8, 2016 on Hotels
Overall my stay was satisfactory.
- Lovely comfortable, clean, nice looking room.
- Evening Meal in the bar was lovely! Aberdeen Angus Burger, yum yum!
- Cooked breakfast was nice
- Small swimming pool with sauna and steam room, nice a relaxing.
- Kettle didn't work (Room 89) I only realised around 10pm, when I was settling down to watch the TV so didn't complain or ask for a replacement.
- When I asked for an iron and ironing board, there was only one in the entire hotel and reception had to call another gentleman to ask him to finish the ironing and leave his ironing board out side his room.Staff member then collect and brought to my room.
- Most of the staff were very informal (this could actually be seen as a positive) , and it also seems the hotel have a lot of new staff who lack confidence; with the right training they could all be great.