Get an overview of this hotelBirmingham hotel in Vestavia Hills with fitness center and seasonal outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Located in Vestavia Hills, this hotel is 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Birmingham Ballet and 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Aldridge Gardens. Riverchase Galleria and Moss Rock Preserve are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Along with a fitness center, this hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, a meeting room, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 118 rooms offer free WiFi, coffee makers, and TVs with cable channels. Free long-distance calls, free local calls, and hair dryers are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Red Roof Inn Birmingham South
Red Roof Inn Birmingham South features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This hotel offers access to a business center and a meeting room. This Birmingham hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, laundry facilities, and express check-out. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1990
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Partially open bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Baymont Inn Birmingham
- Baymont Inn Birmingham Hotel
- Baymont Inn Birmingham Hotel Vestavia
- Baymont Inn Birmingham Vestavia
- Baymont Inn Vestavia
- Red Roof Inn Birmingham South Hotel
- Red Roof Inn Birmingham South
- Baymont Inn And Suites Birmingham / Vestavia
- Baymont Inn & Suites Birmingham / Vestavia Hotel Birmingham
- Birmingham Baymont Inn
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from May to September. Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.