Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Bessemer resort in Hoover with 3 restaurants
Located in Bessemer, this family-friendly resort is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley, and within 9 mi (15 km) of Western Hills Mall and WaterMark Place Outlet Center. Red Mountain Park and DeBardeleben Park are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free resort features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a golf course. Self parking is free. Additionally, an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center are onsite.
All 259 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer WiFi and balconies. Pillowtop beds and wired Internet are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa features a golf course and outdoor tennis courts. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center. Event facilities measuring 20993 square feet (1951 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a children's pool. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor pool
- Hair salon
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Coffee shop or café
- Children's pool
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 2005
- Conference space size (feet) - 20993
- Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Tennis on site
- Pool umbrellas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Golf course on site
- Total number of rooms - 259
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Designer toiletries
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- Partially open bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Brocks - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Clubhouse Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Volleyball on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Spa at Ross Bridge. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Body treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort
- Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.