Get an overview of this hotelBirmingham hotel near City Hall, museum of art
At Convention Complex
Connected to Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex, this hotel is within a block of City Hall and The Birmingham Museum of Art.
Guests can work out in the Sheraton's health club, wind down with a cocktail in the sports bar, and stay connected with complimentary wireless Internet access in the hotel lobby.
Desks, voice mail
Sheraton Birmingham's guestrooms feature desks, phones with voice mail, and Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds with down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
Popular property highlights
Located in downtown Birmingham, this 17-story high-rise hotel is connected to the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex via a pedestrian walkway. A complimentary shuttle serves Birmingham airport, six miles away (hours and availability are limited), while garage parking is available at the hotel (surcharge).
Sheraton Birmingham offers a workout facility, indoor pool, and a business center. Link at Sheraton offers Internet access and a coffee bar that features Starbucks Coffee®.
The expansive conference facilities offer 385,000 square feet of flexible meeting and function space, with a 24-hour business center, audio-visual equipment, and event catering available from hotel staff. Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided.
- Number of floors - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 757
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 385000
- Conference space size (meters) - 35767
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available from 6 AM to 10:30 AM daily, with a hot and cold buffet served in the hotel's breakfast area.
Atrium Cafe - Situated in a garden setting under the soaring 17-story Atrium, the cafe offers casual fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Casey's Sports Bar and Grill - Two floors of food, beverages, and entertainment. Featuring 18 TV screens, 2 large screens, video games, pool tables and sports memorabilia.
Moretti's Lounge - A relaxed setting off the main lobby where guests can go for quiet conversation and drinks.
Sheraton Link - Internet coffee bar featuring Starbucks coffee.
Room service is also available.
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Birmingham Sheraton
- Sheraton Birmingham
- Sheraton Hotel Birmingham
- Sheraton Birmingham Hotel Birmingham
- Sheraton Birmingham Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.