Overview of The Edgbaston Palace Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
Executive Double Room
Small Double Room
About this area
The Edgbaston Palace Hotel is located in Birmingham's Edgbaston neighborhood. Hagley Road and Broad Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit National Sea Life Centre and StarCity. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Arena Birmingham or Villa Park. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens - 16 min walk
- Broad Street - 3 min drive
- Arena Birmingham - 4 min drive
- The ICC-Birmingham - 4 min drive
- National Sea Life Centre - 6 min drive
- Birmingham Five Ways Station - 3 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 31 min drive
- Akbars of Bradford - 3 min walk
- TGI Friday's - 3 min walk
- Ask - 4 min walk
- The Duck - 4 min walk
- Fiesta de Asado - 5 min walk
About this property
The Edgbaston Palace Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8 for adults and GBP 8.00 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Do not expect a night cap
Bar closed at 10.15 pm, tv was switched off to hint for us to leave. Not very customer centric. Room was overall clean, tidy and warm