Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Birmingham hotel in The Westside, walk to Birmingham Botanical Gardens
Located in The Westside, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Edgbaston Reservoir, International Convention Centre, and Birmingham Botanical Gardens. Barclaycard Arena and The Mailbox are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, 2 bars/lounges, and a conference center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and a business center are onsite.
All 44 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Plough and Harrow
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 2153 square feet (200 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
The Plough and Harrow is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 5
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free long-term parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free long-term parking, Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Terrace Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Beauforts Traditional Pub - This sports bar specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.50 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Plough Harrow Birmingham
- Plough Harrow Hotel
- Plough Harrow Hotel Birmingham
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.