History buffs will enjoy exploring Bisbee, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the museums. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its local tours and bars. You'll find 73 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Sierra Vista.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bisbee
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like Bisbee Mining and Historical Museum and Muheim Heritage House. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are The Bisbee Seance Room and Queen Mine.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bisbee. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- BTC Lofts & Accommodations - This 2.5-star hotel features free parking, conference space, and concierge services. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its location.
- School House Inn Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the comfortable beds and walkable location at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Gardens at Mile High Ranch - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bisbee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 69°F during the day and 31°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 39°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 90°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 78°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bisbee is 18.66 inches
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 32°F