Get an overview of this hotelRiverfront hotel with 2 restaurants and bar/lounge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bisham, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Longridge Activity Centre and Bisham Abbey. All Saints' Church and Cliveden House are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include conference rooms, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities.
All 64 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus 24-hour room service and plasma TVs with satellite channels. Minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water are among the other amenities available to guests.
- Good location
- Breakfast and onsite restaurant
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
Macdonald Compleat Angler
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. 5 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, a garden, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Macdonald Compleat Angler is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1640
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Riverside Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days.
Sindhu by Atul Kochhar - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Walton Bar & Lounge - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Macdonald Compleat Angler
- Macdonald Compleat Angler Hotel
- Macdonald Compleat Angler Hotel Marlow
- Macdonald Compleat Angler Marlow
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.