Posted Sep 19, 2016
The hotel was very run down. Our room reeked of cigarette smoke, the lights between the beds were not working, the bathroom door hinges were rusty and the doors were warped. In the second room, the spout in the bath tub was poorly repaired and was falling off. We requested a new room assignment for the room that smelled like smoke and in the 3rd room the television didn't work. They incased the mattresses with a plastic cover and it sounded like crunching potato chips when you attempted to move on the bed. The staff offered excuses - avoid this hotel.