Visitors can enjoy all that Blanco has to offer including the wineries, gardens, and riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses, golf courses, and art.
- You'll find 219 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Marble Falls
- The closest major airport is in Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.), 44.2 mi (71.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Blanco
Favorite places to visit in the city include Real Ale Brewing Company, Rain Bird Gallery, and Blanco State Park. Additionally, you might want to add Vaaler Creek Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Blanco. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Blanco Riverside Cottages & RV - Amenities at this 3-star cottage include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus Blanco Luxury Inn & Suites - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Blanco
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 55°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 64°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 32.44 inches of rain falls on Blanco each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F