Book your room at Van der Valk Hotel Berlin Brandenburg
Classic Plus Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Blankenfelde-Mahlow hotel in Dahlewitz with full-service spa
Located in Dahlewitz, this spa hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Gropius Passagen, Galeria Kaufhof, and Kombibad Gropiusstadt - Halle. Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Event Center Tempelhof Airport are also within 16 mi (25 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 265 rooms provide free WiFi, balconies or patios, and satellite TV. Room service, separate bathtubs and showers, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Van der Valk Hotel Berlin Brandenburg features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 26900 square feet (2500 square meters) include conference space. This Blankenfelde-Mahlow hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a train station pick-up service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 26900
- Conference space size (meters) - 2500
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Indoor pool
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 265
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Balcony or patio
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate bathtub and shower
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Atrium Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Havanna Bar - Onsite bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Hot stone massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 7 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 8 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3,95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 8 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Berlin Van der Valk Hotel
- Hotel Berlin Brandenburg
- Hotel Brandenburg Van der Valk
- Van der Valk Berlin Brandenburg Mahlow
- Van der Valk Brandenburg
- Van der Valk Hotel Berlin Brandenburg Mahlow
- Van der Valk Hotel Berlin Brandenburg Blankenfelde-Mahlow
- Van der Valk Berlin Brandenburg Blankenfelde-Mahlow
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.