Picture yourself rambling through the avenues of your next getaway, noticing the architecture or the gorgeous environment everywhere around you. However, there is one draw you have been looking forward to most of all: Blanton Museum of Art. It's been on your bucket list for a while, and the day has finally come to mark it off.
Blanton Museum of Art Accommodation
Hotels near Blanton Museum of Art
Although this area is chock-full of things to see and do, Blanton Museum of Art has to be at the top of your to-do list.
This destination's location, Austin, is the state's capital and an urban center that your group will enjoy exploring.
Accommodations not far from Blanton Museum of Art are plentiful. 37 hotels are within a radius of 2 miles. The Four Seasons Hotel Austin is 1 mile away. In addition, the W Austin and The Driskill - in the Unbound Collection by Hyatt are 1 mile and 0.9 miles away, respectively.
Whether you're traveling by yourself or with the family, you might like to secure your accommodation at one of the several budget hotels in the area. The Hotel Ella, 0.5 miles away, or the Austin's Inn at Pearl Street, at a distance of 0.6 miles, are likely to tick all your boxes.
Perhaps you would prefer accommodations that are a bit more extravagant? If so, you're in luck, as there are several upmarket hotel options nearby. The InterContinental Stephen F. Austin is simply 0.8 miles away, while the Courtyard by Marriott Austin Downtown/Convention Center can be reached in 1 mile. Both are charming and packed with creature comforts.
Smell the aromatic scent of freshly-brewed coffee and munch on a sweet treat at Caffé Medici. This popular eatery is the perfect resting point for travelers who plan to see Blanton Museum of Art. When hunger strikes, have a full meal at Scholz Garten. This restaurant is also close. But don't end things there! Meet your friends for a few beers at The Clay Pit.
Before you head off, check out the other things to do here:
- Expand your horizons and learn about the events that helped shape this area by visiting Bob Bullock Texas State History Museum.
- Cannonball into the water, stay entertained with your family and take in the exciting atmosphere at Lee and Joe Jamail Texas Swimming Center.
- University of Texas at Austin, a well-loved school of higher learning, boasts a vibrant campus that many tourists in this region enjoy seeing. Remember to make inquiries about visiting times and tours.
- Interested in politics? Put aside an hour or two to explore Texas State Capitol. The events inside this landmark civic building have had a large role in shaping the region over many years.
- University of Texas Tower is the ideal meeting point for you and your family, as it is known by all the locals.
Expedia's Downtown Austin places to stay deliver all you want, so you are certain to find selections near Blanton Museum of Art you'll enjoy. Downtown Austin saw more than a few sightseers last year, so start hunting. You'll rest assured when booking time hits, too: guests of all manner recommend their Downtown Austin hotel. Need help deciding? All the advice and recommendations you're searching you'll find right here.
- Rooms in Downtown Austin accommodation are always fresh and tidy.
- From large families with children to travelers on their own, we offer comfortable accommodations for all types.
- The staff at hotels around Blanton Museum of Art go beyond the expected which will only improve your journey to this magnificent monument.
Downtown Austin accommodation saw more visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's simple to see why. Thanks to our wide registry of hotels near Blanton Museum of Art, we see your choice spot in your future.
Downtown Austin Facts
There are still further things to do in Downtown Austin when you've crossed Blanton Museum of Art off your timetable.
- Downtown Austin hasn't been very prevalent in the tourism handbooks, but is now starting to find its place.
- Be enlightened about regional history, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end the day right.
- Take some time to organize one or more of the action, and you'll soon also realize Downtown Austin knows many things about rolling out the red carpet.
Prepare to wave goodbye to the same old sights and wave hi to some new group photos. You'll never regret paying a visit to Downtown Austin, particularly when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Blanton Museum of Art. Book today!