- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Polyclinique de Blois
- 17 min walk
- Le Carroir
- 4 min drive
- La Boucherie
- 2 min walk
- Ristorante Del Arte
- 12 min walk
- Blois (XBQ)
- 12 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
First Inn Hotel Blois is located in Blois. Notable landmarks in the area include Chateau de Blois and Château de Chambord.
- Polyclinique de Blois - 17 min walk
- Le Carroir - 4 min drive
- Basilique Notre-Dame de la Trinité - 4 min drive
- St. Louis Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Maison de la Magie - 6 min drive
- La Chaussee-St-Victor Station - 5 min drive
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 127 min drive
- La Boucherie — 2 min walk
- Ristorante Del Arte — 12 min walk
- Quick — 14 min walk
- McDonald's — 14 min walk
- Le P'tit Villebarou — 24 min walk
About this property
First Inn Hotel Blois
Special check-in instructions
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.66 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7,50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- First Inn Hotel Blois
- First Blois
- First Inn Hotel Blois Hotel
- First Inn Hotel Blois Blois
- First Inn Hotel Blois Hotel Blois
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10 AM: EUR 7,50 per person
- Coffee/tea in common area(s)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Vending machine
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Outdoor furniture
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Braille signage
- Smoke-free property
- TV in lobby
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- 74-cm LED TV
- Premium channels
- Satellite channels
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Flooded bathroom was obviously known by management (kinda hard to fake a surprised look but they didn’t even attept to?!) We booked 5 nights during a bike tour. We booked each night separately except the last 2 - so we could try to find something different but most everywhere was full. If you pay 40€ or less per night you may not feel too badly but the beds are not comfortable- we had 4 different beds so we know- the room is extremely tight- absolutely no privacy between 2 people - toilet area may as well be in the middle of the room. The front desk closes after 9:30 - so if you need towels or help you’re out of luck until he next day. Our 3rd night we came in later and didn’t notice the sink and shower had leaking issues - all towels were soaked and obviously from water stains it was an ongoing problem. When we told them about it they pretended to not know but clearly they did- and put us in the room anyway. They offered breakfast free for one day as consideration- which is easily the worst breakfast you’ll ever find in France. Don’t stay unless you have zero options. There is more like small black flies and body hair on sheets and beds - pretty bad. Overall we had ONE acceptable night out of 5.