Visitors to Bloomingdale are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants, and bars. Relaxing and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Chicago Premium Outlets and Brookfield Zoo.
- You'll find 1206 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Chicago
- The closest major airport is in Chicago, IL (DPA-Dupage), 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bloomingdale
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Stratford Square Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. Golfing is a top activity, and Bloomingdale Golf Club is one place to visit. In the area, you'll also find Chicago Premium Outlets and Brookfield Zoo.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Bloomingdale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Bloomingdale gets about 36.89 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F