Best Resorts in Bloomington
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Resorts in Bloomington
Other property types in Bloomington
La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Minneapolis Bloomington W
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
Radisson Blu Mall of America
Reviewed on Oct 30, 2020
Hyatt Place Minneapolis Airport-South
Reviewed on Oct 23, 2020
Resorts in Bloomington
Longing for a relaxing escape? Indulge in the comforts and luxuries of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your trip—from tasty dining options to activities and entertainment. Browse the resorts in the area and discover the right one for you, whether you picture yourself kicking back in a luxury suite or checking out the on-site boutiques.
Here are our top-rated resorts around Bloomington:
Great Wolf Lodge Bloomington - Family-friendly property rated 3 stars
- 3.7 mi (6 km) from Bloomington
- Features a poolside bar, a lazy river, and a children's pool
- 4 restaurants on site
Mystic Lake Casino Hotel - Family-friendly resort rated 3.5 stars, 10-minute walk from Mystic Lake
- 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Bloomington
- Offers 7 restaurants
- Has 3 bars, a golf course, and a spa
What Can I Do in Bloomington?
Travelers come to Bloomington for shopping and other popular activities, and also speak highly of its entertainment choices. Head for the ski slopes at Hyland Ski and Snowboard Area, or bring the kids to Nickelodeon Universe for some family fun. Other top attractions in the area include Mall of America and Minnehaha Park.
Visitors also enjoy Bloomington for its:
When Should I Visit Bloomington?
Here's an overview of the seasonal weather to help with picking your trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and June, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 49° F and nighttime temperatures average 7° F
- April-June: 83° F is the daytime average and 31° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 84° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 8° F at night
- Average rainfall is 30.63 inches in a year
How to Get to Bloomington and Around the Area
|Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.)||Airport||6.3 mi (10.1 km)|
|Minneapolis, MN (FCM-Flying Cloud)||Airport||6.8 mi (11 km)|
|St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown)||Airport||14.1 mi (22.6 km)|
|Mall of America Station||Metro Station||4 mi (6.5 km)|
|28th Avenue Station||Metro Station||4.4 mi (7.1 km)|
|Bloomington Central Station||Metro Station||4.7 mi (7.6 km)|