Blue Moon Acres is the perfect place for animal lovers.
You'll find it in Chillicothe, just 130 miles from the hustle and bustle of Frankfort, the state capital.
Without any listed options within the immediate vicinity of Blue Moon Acres, travelers have to go outside the area for room accommodations. 40 miles from here is where you can find the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel. If you want to have the choice between more than one option, the Hilton Columbus at Easton and the Hilton Columbus Downtown are 45 miles and 40 miles from Blue Moon Acres.
Other Places to Visit near Blue Moon Acres
Of course, there are some other things going on in proximity to Blue Moon Acres:
- Have a look around Rock House at Hocking Hills State Park, an important historic residence that you are able to see from the inside.
- Conkles Hollow State Nature Preserve has been designated as an area of special use as part of community efforts to protect, preserve and celebrate the property.
- Challenge yourself at Hocking State Forest Rockclimbing and Rappelling Area, the perfect place for beginner and advanced climbers.
- The caring staff at Happy Trails Horseback Rides will make sure that time spent with their beloved animals is a highlight of your trip.
- Delve into the cool, dark depths of Old Man's Cave.