When you think of an unfamiliar place, you perhaps picture yourself rambling around the lanes, staring up at the lovely environment or the architecture wherever you look. However, Blue Mountain Ski Resort is one draw you're prepared for in particular. Now is the moment to mark it off your must-see list.
Where Can I Stay Nearby Blue Mountain Ski Resort?
Hotels near Blue Mountain Ski Resort
The beautiful views at Blue Mountain Ski Resort are only beaten by the thrills of speeding your way down the slopes.
You'll be happy to hear that it's in Blue Mountains, just 80 miles from the state's capital, Toronto.
There are as many as 28 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Blue Mountain Ski Resort. Take a look at the Westin Trillium House, Blue Mountain, just 0.2 miles away, the Mountain Springs Resort, 1 mile away, or the Embarc Blue Mountain, 0.3 miles away.
Whether you're globetrotting by yourself or with others, you might like to book your accommodation at one of the many budget-friendly hotels in the vicinity. The Lodges at Blue Mountain - Cachet Crossing Condos, 0.5 miles away, or the Lodges at Blue Mountain - Chateau Ridge Condos, at a distance of 0.9 miles, might just tick all your boxes.
Keep in mind that you have the great option of staying in one of the nearby upmarket hotels if you feel like giving the family a special treat. Just two hotels that lead the way in elegance and charm are the 6 Bed Blue Mountain Chalets and the Lodges at Blue Mountain - Chalets, which are located 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Stop into Royal Majesty Espresso Bar Bakery (190 Jozo Weider Boulevard #9, The Blue Mountains) for a coffee before your day of exploration. If you're after something more nourishing, wander over to Kaytoo Restaurant & Bar (176 Jozo Weider Boulevard, The Blue Mountains) for a full meal.
You don't have to travel very far from Blue Mountain Ski Resort to find other things to see and do in this region:
- Get set to get wet and spend time with the family enjoying the entertaining activities that Plunge Aquatic Center supplies.
- Even the most discerning art lover with be pleased with the intriguing works featured at Brights Gallery.
- Craigleith Provincial Park has been designated as a special use area in a move which aims to celebrate, preserve and care for the site.
- On a pleasant day when the sun is shining bright, head to Blue Mountain Beach for a few relaxing hours.
- Some say "the best wines are the ones we drink with friends," and Georgian Hills Vineyards couldn't agree more. At this vineyard you can enjoy some quality local wines.
Owen Sound hotels from Expedia furnish all the things you need, so you'll surely find selections near Blue Mountain Ski Resort that you'll enjoy. With hundreds of arrivals in the recent twelve months, you will not be by yourself. You'll see all the inside info you're searching for. When it's time to reserve, you'll roam confidently: travelers of all manner would suggest their Owen Sound hotel to an office-mate.
- Rooms in Owen Sound accommodation are orderly, neat, and quick to welcome you in.
- We've got accommodations that are comfortable for everyone, from families with children to solo travelers.
- The staff at hotels close to Blue Mountain Ski Resort go above and beyond, which will only improve your trip to this magnificent monument.
With our excellent registry of hotels near Blue Mountain Ski Resort, we see your favorite place in your future.
Owen Sound Interesting Facts
You'll still have more to do in Owen Sound when you've achieved Blue Mountain Ski Resort.
- Get educated about Owen Sound's history, then head out on the town to end your day with a bang.
- You will discover Owen Sound also knows its stuff when it comes to receiving its guests with a hospitable hello after you spend an afternoon on its ample activities.
- Owen Sound is a precious spot that is only seeing a growth in prominence.
You'll never regret planning a journey to Owen Sound, especially when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Blue Mountain Ski Resort from Expedia. Say goodbye to the sights you're used to and meet some new selfies!