Picture yourself wandering through the lanes during your next vacation, taking note of the buildings or the marvellous environment wherever you look. Still, there's one thing you're especially counting on: Bluebeards Beach. For a while, you've wanted to go there, and now is finally the day to check it off.
Where to Stay Nearby Bluebeards Beach
Hotels near Bluebeards Beach
A visit to Bluebeards Beach is one of those things you won't forget too soon.
If you're looking to stay not too far from Bluebeards Beach, you'll find 5 lodging options within 0.1 miles. Another possibility is Cruz Bay, located 10 miles away. It offers 33 hotels to consider. The Caneel Bay, Gallows Point Resort and Grande Bay Resort are worth checking out.
The selection of convenient budget-friendly accommodation options is frequented by many travelers. Two names to keep in mind are the Marriott's Frenchman's Cove and the Bolongo Bay Beach Resort. The first is 0.6 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
If you are the sort of traveler who appreciates all their creature comforts, you can book a room at one of the elegant upmarket hotels nearby. You should look up the latest specials at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Beach Resort (0.5 miles away) or the Villa Marbella Suites (0.2 miles away).
Mosey around the walkways that neighbor Bluebeards Beach to truly get a feel for the flavors of this area. HAVANA BLUE (5 Estate Bakkeroe, St. Thomas) is one restaurant that you should check out. Later you can let go of your inhibitions at Limetree Pool Bar (00802 Frenchman's Bay 7511 #100). This neighborhood bar is just 0.1 miles away.
Before you head off, go check out some of the other things to do that are in proximity to Bluebeards Beach:
- It's been said that life is always better with a visit to the beach, so make sure you journey to Morningstar Beach, a popular stretch of coastline for locals and visitors.
- For an easy and relaxing mode of transport which allows you a great opportunity to admire the scenery, hop on board Saint Thomas Skyride.
- If you consider yourself a shopaholic, you'll find a retail paradise at Havensight Mall. If it's souvenirs, fashion or general supplies you want, there's a good chance you'll find it here.
- Enjoy a glimpse into how the political world works at St. Thomas Government House, a building of historical significance used by the government across the years.
- Mango Tango Art Gallery offers everything an art enthusiast could want, so we recommend you spend an hour or two here when traveling to the area.
Our St. Thomas hotels offer all that you need, so you can be certain to have spots near Bluebeards Beach that you'll appreciate. It's time to start researching: St. Thomas experienced more than a few sightseers in the past year. All the insider info you're searching for you'll find just a few clicks away. You'll roam confidently when reservation time hits, too: many sightseers endorsed their St. Thomas hotel.
- Fitting for such a magnificent monument, the concierge service at accommodation near Bluebeards Beach is grand.
- Discover that St. Thomas hotels are always eager to invite you into orderly and neat rooms.
- In search of room contentment in addition to spotlessness? We have it right here.
Rooms near St. Thomas received additional visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that, and it's easy to see why. You can stay right next door thanks to our big roster of hotels near Bluebeards Beach.
St. Thomas Facts and Figures
With Bluebeards Beach conquered, you'll still have more to do in St. Thomas.
- St. Thomas is starting to find its place after having been hidden away.
- Head out on the town to top off your good times with a bang; the next day, get enlightened about regional history.
- Use some time to plot one or more of the adventures, and you'll soon realize St. Thomas also knows a few things about laying out the welcome mat.
You'll never regret planning a journey to St. Thomas, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Bluebeards Beach from Expedia. Bid adieu to the same old landmarks and greet more than a few astonishing new photo opportunities!