Top Hotels Near Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island in Pensacola
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island
Top Hotels Close to Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2019
Reviewed on Nov 11, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 21, 2019
Reviewed on Jun 30, 2020
Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island Hotel Guide
Enjoy Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island.
While you may not have heard of Fort Walton Beach, the destination it is located in, it's likely that you are aware of the state capital, Tallahassee, 140 miles away.
Travelers are pleased to find that there are approximately 26 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island. The Azure Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals is located just 0.6 miles from Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island. Some more choices include the Waterscape Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 0.5 miles away, and the Waters Edge Condominiums by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, 2 miles away.
For the money-conscious traveler, there are a number of affordable accommodation options not too far away. You can't look past the Comfort Inn And Suites or the Fairway Inn for a comfortable bed at a good price.
If you have your heart set on an opulent escape, there are several premium hotels to look into nearby. The Destin West by Dale E. Peterson Vacations and the Waterscape by Dale E. Peterson Vacations are easy to access at distances of just 0.3 miles for the former and 0.5 miles for the latter.
Take in the rich notes of freshly-roasted coffee and buy a delectable treat at Pino Gelato Cafe At the Beach. This popular eatery is the perfect stop-off point for visitors who plan to spend time at Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island. When the day starts to end, revitalize with a hearty evening meal at Salvati's Pizza Factory. You'll be happy to know that this spot is also nearby. Finally, order a few rounds of beer and chat with some of your fellow travelers while you unwind at Floyd's Shrimp House.
Other Places to Visit near Boardwalk on Okaloosa IslandThink you've done it all? Not even close. In the vicinity of Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island, there is lots more to experience:
- Okaloosa Island Pier is a nice place to take a wander while admiring the shimmering water views.
- See what it is like to be a sea creature when you have a day at Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, a popular aquarium in the area.
- There's a good chance you'll find something fascinating on at at Emerald Coast Convention Center which often hosts fascinating events.
- On a clear day, go to Henderson Beach State Recreation Area for a relaxing walk and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Why not check out Emerald Coast Science Center? It's a fun day out for the whole family and you'll learn all kinds of things on the interactive exhibits.