"Nice place, Great Location, but Unmet Expectations"
- Since we rented the place for a significant time, the owners sent a taxi to pick us up at no charge, this was great.
- Due to the power issues we had, the owners covered the cost of an in house cook and dinner for one night, was an amazing meal!
- Nice pool, great location, close to beach/food
Many unmet expectations.
- Advertised microwave, no microwave. Advertised 3 bedrooms, only 2 bedrooms, the third is an actual 'open' sleeping space, but not a bedroom.
- Advertised 3 floors, but never said that the third floor is outside, we assumed it was inside, so this was a surprise when we arrived.
- Description never stated the housekeeping needs to be tipped every day, if not she won't clean for you.
- Advertised wifi, however it was spotty and completely unreliable, in fact I had to purchase data and hotspot off of my phone to get consistent internet.
- Advertised hot water, for 2 weeks I never once had a warm shower, sometimes it went burning hot and back to ice cold and did that back and forth.
- Many of the items in the house were broken, the pool table doesn't have any working pool sticks. We couldn't flip it over to use the hockey table either, speakers outside were broken and didn't work, the upstairs TV was black and white with no sound.
- The large appliances were based off of local electricity, so when local electricity goes out, you don't have working a/c units, fridgerator, washer and dryer. Laundry would often stop in middle of loads
Traveller from Colorado