Visiting Boca Grande
Visitors can enjoy all that Boca Grande has to offer including the waterfront, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its monuments.
- You'll find 443 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Port Charlotte - Charlotte Harbor
- The closest major airport is in Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 19.9 mi (32 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 34.9 mi (56.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boca Grande
The picturesque setting of Gasparilla Island State Park and Gasparilla Island exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Boca Grande Historical Society and Museum and Whidden's Marina.
In Boca Grande, you'll be able to select from 105 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Palmetto Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Boca Grande Resort - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a marina, a full-service spa, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Boca Grande
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.71 inches of rain falls on Boca Grande each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F