Great Location, facilities & food, but poor rooms!
Posted Aug 25, 2015
The over all experience was pleasing. A nice hotel, close to the beach, and to the night life around. It is also on the same public bus route, where you can sue to go to the city center and marina...
Facilities are very good, and there are lots of activities and entertainment prepared by the staff every day...
Food selection is countless, and can satisfy the taste of many.
Drinks, ice cream... are served all the time...
Couple of drawbacks witnessed:
- Room furniture is very old, and the bed mattress is terrible! had a back pain all week.
- Each room has a safe, but surprisingly, it is of an old generation, where you need to use a door like key to open and close. If lost, you are penalized to pay 50 Euros for it!! - What the heck!! - Not sure why a modern keyless safes are not used, without the hassle of keeping or losing a key!
- I asked for two connecting rooms, to stay connected with my young children. Surprisingly, you cannot close the doors between rooms at night for privacy, as they take the keys of the door, and remove the lock knobs when two connecting rooms are joined! When asked to keep the key available, the answer was, you either keep them open or stay closed! You cant have the key!!
- Rooms Air conditioning was not effective at all at such summer times.
- Reception never answers the telephone, especially at night