Visitors can enjoy all that Bogalusa has to offer including its golf courses. There are 30 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bogalusa
A couple of favorite places to visit are Bogalusa City Hall and Bogalusa Country Club. You'll also find Millbrook Country Club and Abita Brewing Company in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Bogalusa, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 30 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Berry Creek LLC is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the center of Bogalusa. Guests who stay at this 3-star cabin in Bogalusa can enjoy access to free parking and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Regency Park Suites is located 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the heart of Bogalusa. This 3-star hotel in Covington features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Covington, LA is 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from central Bogalusa. This 3-star hotel in Covington features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Bogalusa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 75°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 38°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 38°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bogalusa is 62.48 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 39°F