Get an overview of this hotel3-star aparthotel with free breakfast and 24-hour front desk
Situated in Bogota, this aparthotel is within a 10-minute walk of UniCentro and Unicentro Shopping Mall. Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall and Usaquén Flea Market are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance are available at this aparthotel. Free buffet breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden.
All 32 apartments offer free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and safes. Guests will also find showers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
122 Plaza Apartahotel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Bogota aparthotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 35000 per room (one way)
- 122 Plaza
- Apartahotel 122 Plaza Aparthotel Bogotá
- 122 Plaza Aparthotel Bogota
- 122 Plaza Bogota
- Apartahotel 122 Plaza Aparthotel
- Apartahotel 122 Plaza Bogotá
- 122 Plaza Apartahotel Aparthotel Bogotá
- 122 Plaza Apartahotel Aparthotel
- 122 Plaza Apartahotel Bogotá
- Apartahotel 122 Plaza
- 122 Plaza Aparthotel
- 122 Plaza Apartahotel Aparthotel Bogota
- 122 Plaza Apartahotel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.