Get an overview of this hotel3.5-star Bogota hotel in Financial District with free breakfast
Popular property highlights
Located in Financial District, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from El Castillo Shopping Center and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from National University of Colombia. Av. Chile Shopping Center and High Technology Center are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a snack bar/deli and coffee/tea in a common area. Free continental breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk and wedding services are onsite.
All 6 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus Select Comfort beds and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, in-room massages, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
6 Suites Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests. This Bogota hotel also offers a terrace, coffee/tea in a common area, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Year Built 2012
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 6:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
6 Suites Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Thai massage
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 35000 per vehicle
- 6 Suites Hotel Bogota
- 6 Suites Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.