Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota apartments in Suba with kitchens
Located in Suba, this apartment is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Iserra 100 Shopping Mall and within 3 mi (5 km) of La Castellana National Theater and UniCentro. Titan Plaza and San Rafael Mall are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This apartment features tour/ticket assistance.
All 12 apartments offer free WiFi, kitchens, and cable TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Apartamentos Alhambra features tour/ticket assistance. The property has a front desk available during limited hours.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Limited housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Apartamentos Alhambra
- Apartamentos Alhambra Apartment
- Apartamentos Alhambra Apartment Bogota
- Apartamentos Alhambra Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.