Book your room at Apartamentos Alhambra
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota apartment in Suba
Located in Suba, this apartment is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Iserra 100 Shopping Mall and within 3 mi (5 km) of La Castellana National Theater and UniCentro. Titan Plaza and San Rafael Mall are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This apartment features tour/ticket assistance.
All 12 apartments offer free WiFi, kitchens, and cable TV.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Apartamentos AlhambraCalle 114 A No 53-43 Bogota 11001
Apartamentos Alhambra features tour/ticket assistance. The property has a front desk available during limited hours.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Apartamentos Alhambra
- Apartamentos Alhambra Apartment
- Apartamentos Alhambra Apartment Bogota
- Apartamentos Alhambra Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.