Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star spa hotel near Bogota Botanical Garden
Guests favorite property amenities
Situated near the airport, this spa hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Maloka Science Museum and within 3 mi (5 km) of Bogota Botanical Garden and National University of Colombia. Salitre Plaza Shopping Mall and Gran Estacion Shopping Mall are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. Self parking is free. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 239 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Bogota Marriott Hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Bogota Marriott Hotel features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3714 square feet (345 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bogota Marriott Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Number of floors - 10
- Meeting rooms 8
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3714
- Conference space size (meters) - 345
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 2009
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 16 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 16 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 16 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 16 per day )
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Pimento - This theme restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tanoshii Sushi Bar - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and thalassotherapy.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Destination fee: USD 2.33 per person, per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Bogota Marriott
- Bogota Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Hotel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.