Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Bogota, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of UniCentro, World Trade Center, and Usaquén Flea Market. Hacienda Santa Barbara Mall and Del Chico Park are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant and free breakfast.
This hotel has 20 rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Hotel Santa Barbara 120
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 20
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Casa Hotel Santa Barbara 120 has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at 11:00:00
Check-out time is 15:00:00
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Casa Hotel Santa Barbara 120
- Casa Hotel Santa Barbara 120 Bogota
- Casa Santa Barbara 120
- Casa Santa Barbara 120 Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.