Get an overview of this hotelBogota hostal in Barrios Unidos with 24-hour front desk
Popular property highlights
Located in Barrios Unidos, this hostal is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from 54 Plaza Shopping Centre and within 3 mi (5 km) of National University of Colombia and Bogota Botanical Garden. Campin Stadium and National Theater Fanny Mikey are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This hostal features laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and cable TV. Guests will also find coffee makers, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Casa Paulina features multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 10 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Casa Paulina
- Casa Paulina Bogota
- Casa Paulina Hostel
- Casa Paulina Hostel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.