Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco Bogota hostal in Antonio Nariño with free parking
Popular property highlights
Located in Antonio Nariño, this hostal is within 3 mi (5 km) of Historical Museum of the Police, Plaza de Bolivar, and Torre Colpatria. General Archive of the Nation and Casa de Narino are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hostal. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, 24-hour room service, and dry cleaning are onsite.
All 76 rooms offer pillowtop beds, 24-hour room service, and free local calls. Safes and showers are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Celestial Inn Hotel
The hostal offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered on select days. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
This Art Deco hostal also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Celestial Inn Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Year Built 2009
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free long-term parking
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free local calls
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Partially open bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
The hostal offers a complimentary manager's reception on select days.
Celestial Inn Hotel has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 10000 per person (approximately)
- Celestial Bogota
- Celestial Inn Hotel
- Celestial Inn Hotel Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.