Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Bogota guesthouse in Chapinero, near National University of Colombia
Popular property highlights
Located in Chapinero, this guesthouse is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from 54 Plaza Shopping Centre and within 3 mi (5 km) of National University of Colombia and Torre Colpatria. Bogota Botanical Garden is 3 mi (4.8 km) away.
This guesthouse features free WiFi in public areas.
All 11 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include living rooms and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Colombia at Home
Guest House Amenities
Guest House Amenities
Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1930
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Number of floors - 2
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Separate living room
- Separate bedroom
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Cash deposit: COP 50000 per night
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Guest house Name
- Colombia Home
- Colombia Home House
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.