Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Bogota hotel in Financial District with full-service spa
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Bogota hotel is located in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of Colombia Stock Exchange and National Theater Fanny Mikey. National University of Colombia is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) away.
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a steam room are onsite.
All 62 rooms boast iPads and offer free WiFi and iPod docks. 24-hour room service and minibars are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina
In addition to a full-service spa, Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina features a steam room and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4575 square feet (425 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 1 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 4
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 425
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 4575
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Castanyoles - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 3 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily. Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 18 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 70000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 75000 per vehicle (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 0.00 (roundtrip)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Late check-in fee for check-in after 6 AM (amount varies)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Casa Medina Bogota
- Casa Medina Bogotá
- Casa Medina Bogotá Bogota
- Casa Medina Bogotá Hotel
- Casa Medina Hotel
- Hotel Casa Medina
- Hotel Casa Medina Bogotá
- Hotel Casa Medina Bogotá Bogota
- Four Seasons Bogotá Casa Medina
- Four Seasons Bogotá Casa Medina Bogota
- Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina
- Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel Bogotá Casa Medina is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.