Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with restaurant and 24-hour front desk
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of World Trade Center, Park 93, and Iserra 100 Shopping Mall. Virrey Park and Iglesia de San Francisco are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has meeting rooms and laundry facilities. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 39 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and plasma TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
GHL Style Hotel El Belvedere
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1162 square feet (108 square meters) include meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Bogota hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
GHL Style Hotel El Belvedere is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1162
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 108
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Balmoral - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 7 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4500 per person, per night
- Ghl Comfort El Belvedere
- Ghl Comfort El Belvedere Bogota
- Ghl Comfort Hotel El Belvedere
- Ghl Comfort Hotel El Belvedere Bogota
- Ghl Comfort Belvedere Bogota
- GHL Style Hotel El Belvedere Bogota
- GHL Style Hotel El Belvedere
- GHL Style El Belvedere Bogota
- GHL Style El Belvedere
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.