Get an overview of this hotel3-star Bogota hostal in La Candelaria, walk to Plaza de Bolivar
Popular property highlights
Located in La Candelaria, this hostal is within a 10-minute walk of Rosario Square and Plaza de Bolivar. Torre Colpatria is 1 mi (1.7 km) away.
A restaurant, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service are available at this hostal. Free full breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, express check-in, and express check-out are onsite.
All 22 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Minibars, premium bedding, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial
The hostal offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Bogota hostal also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 4
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1891
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Shower only
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast each morning.
Mi Favorito - This brasserie serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 7:00 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 7 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 54000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- A 19 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 54000 per night
- Ambalá Bogotá Colonial
- Ambalá Bogotá Colonial Bogota
- Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial
- Hotel Ambalá Bogotá Colonial Bogota
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.